Send faxes as easily as you send emails
Email2Fax enables you to send a document by email which is then delivered to a fax machine. The emailed document can be sent to any fax machine by simply using the fax number in the email address.
The service uses your normal email-application, no special software is needed. The fax we send is the document attached to your email. Accepted formats are pdf, doc, xls, docx, tif
Simply attach your fax document to your email, and then send to the fax number in this email address format and this will deliver your document to the fax machine.
To enable the service you must have an Email2fax account number allocated to your account and your email address must be registered as a user. Individuals or a group of individuals can be registered to use the service.
Email to Fax Benefits
- CLI presentation of your choosing. If you have an existing fax number then you can display this number when sending a fax using our service.
- Fax header message. This enables you to word your own personalised fax header message to be displayed at the very top of the page of your fax when it is delivered.
- Delivery confirmation. We will send you an email to confirm the delivery of the fax.
- Password protection. We can make the service more secure by adding a password as a subject. If your email subject does not match the password set then the fax will not be sent.
- Re-try policy. Our service can be set to try up to three times at varying intervals to ensure your fax is delivered in case the fax machine you are sending to is busy on the first attempt.
For more on our Email to Fax service, please call us on 0843 504 4180.